Position: Partnership Specialist
Reports to: Fundraising Director
Recruitment Periods: 2016.12.19 ~ 2017.01.13
Start date: 수요일, 2월 1, 2017
The Fundraising Department is an essential pillar of MSF Korea (MSFK). Its primary objective is to implement Fundraising and Marketing activities for supporting medical humanitarian activities of the MSF movement. Each member of Fundraising Department ensures following MSF Fundraising Principles of Independence, Need driven approach, Accountability and Transparency, Respect and Honesty, Cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
Partnership Specialist is a new position in MSFK. Under the oversight of the Director of fundraising and close collaboration with relevant stakeholders in MSFK and the Movement, Partnership specialist creates new fundraising opportunities through partnerships and develops partnership for maximizing income.
• Research and analysis Corporate, Major and Legacy market to identify collaboration opportunities.
• Discover/open a network and extend/manage relationships with prospective partners
• Plan, create and propose marketing opportunities for collaborating with corporate partnerships
• Deliver/execute full processes of the collaboration projects and develop best practice
• Based on internal/external analysis, develop tactics to increase income and awareness through partnership collaborations
• Ensure MSF Korea's overall marketing approach is supportive of partnership strategy and design specific marketing tools and approaches as required
• Maintain oversight of overall giving/partnering cycle
• Align partnership collaborations with all fundraising activities, and support each pillar as expanding partnership opportunities
• Develop network of support from MSF movement
• In line with MSF Korea strategic plan, increase MSF profile to potential partners, including through direct representation externally
• Minimum 5 years experiences in the development of partnerships and/or solution selling, or major giving.
• Solid experience in marketing, PR, strategic planning and project management
• Creative ideas and planning skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Interpersonal and networking skills
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Korean market and trend
• Track record of exceeding targets and generating outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Korean
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Strong commitment to MSF operation/humanitarian aid work and strong motivation for fostering philanthropic activities in Korea
• Fundraising experience for institution or NGO
국경없는의사회 채용공고 바로가기 >> Click